Air Venturi Quiet Pellet Trap
Shoot without the mess! The Air Venturi A.G.E. quiet pellet trap is loaded with 10 lbs. of ballistic putty that traps the projectile without the clang sound you hear with traditional steel traps. Safe, quiet and clean! The sturdy frame of the trap is constructed of walnut-stained pine. The dimensions of the trap are 13.5" (h) x 12.5"(w). There's a groove that accepts a target, such as the NRA official 10-meter 12-bull air rifle target. There's also a target backer so you can attach any size target you like. Do not exceed the recommended muzzle energy or reduce the shooting distance. Adding a steel backer is extra insurance, and we highly recommend it. Features:
- A.G.E. quiet pellet trap
- Wooden trap (walnut-stained pine
- 13.5"H x 12.5"W
- Grooves in the sides that accept targets
- For guns up to 6 ft-lbs. muzzle energy: Shoot no closer than 10 meters!
- For guns up to 12 ft-lbs. muzzle energy: Shoot no closer than 25 yards!
- Includes pellet trap, 10 lbs. ballistic putty, 1 target backer and 3 NRA official 10-meter 12-bull air rifle targets
- Add a steel backer plate between the duct seal and the rear wood panel of the trap
- Regularly inspect your trap for signs of wood splinters and weakening of the rear wood panel -- even if you have a steel backer plate
- Make sure your trap is backed up by something that safely stops any ammo that penetrates or misses the trap
- Regularly remove pellets and BBs from the duct seal, as they'll eventually start rebounding off the ones embedded in the trap
|Accessories Type||TARGETS, PELLET and BB TRAPS, RANGES|
|Warranty||1-year limited warranty|