Sig Sauer 1911 Spartan BB Pistol
You can never have too many air pistols. When looking to add to your growing collection, or even if you are just starting out, the right BB gun can make all the difference. With the Sig Sauer 1911 Spartan at the ready, hit your mark with a high performing, top of the line choice sure to please with every round. If you love replicas with an authentic feel, you simply can't go wrong with a Sig Sauer.If you are looking for an option full of all the best in features and some much-needed style aspects, the Sig Sauer 1911 Spartan is the right choice for your shooting preferences. A true full-size replica of the 1911 Spartan center-fire pistol, Sig Sauer's new 1911 CO2 BB pistol is one of the most effective trainer air pistols on the market today. The full metal frame and slide keeps the weight and feel of the center-fire version and with an authentic blowback feature, the realism aspect no longer has to be taken out of training exercises. With full metal slide and frame, the Spartan 1911 offers the right mix of heaviness for an authentic feel without weighing you down considerably like heavier options. In fact, the heft of this model comes in at 32 ounces which isn't too much to feel heavy, but it is certainly not flimsy in weight either. The Spartan 1911 is a semi-automatic option with blowback to make it feel as much as the real deal as possible. From the smoothness of reloading to the power behind every pull of the trigger, this is one air pistol made to perform at high standards. This replica is also made with thoughtful design elements such as forward cocking serrations which are incredibly useful for shooters with limited hand strength. The performance of the Spartan 1911 air pistol offers a pleasant shooting experience with the slide reciprocating in a similar fashion as a cartridge loaded air gun.This replica BB is as close to the performance of the real deal that it is ideal for training purposes. With elements such as the trigger press, sight picture, and manual controls closely mimicking the real thing, you can practice your marksmanship with an air pistol as close to the real deal of your official Sig Sauer pistol of the same model. This air pistol only differs from the original in a few ways. For starters, the cut is more angular than the original with a squarer shape which gives it a distinctive appearance while still keeping with the original. Ideal for a range of shooting activities such as target practice and plinking fun, this is one air gun made to perform at high standards while making it as easy as possible on the user.While the performance is worth noting, this model leaves nothing to be desired in terms of appearances either. Utilizing a unique bronze finish of the original, this replica pistol features the Spartan helmet on the grip with the Greek words uttered by the Spartan King Leonidas - "Molon Labe" ("Come and take [them]") are incorporated to the slide and grip. Featuring a combat "skeletonized" hammer and trigger, this pistol is one of the few true replicas on the market today. With the undeniable appearance attributes of this option coupled with the overall performance, it is no wonder this replica is such as fan favorite.When you want a whole lot of features, performance, and a great appearance, this is also one of the more affordable options on the market. From the affordable price to the affordability of the BBs so you can do lots of shooting, this replica pistol offers a lot appeal without breaking your budget. Best of all, it comes with the undeniable promise of exceptional manufacturing thanks to the Sig Sauer name.We are your source for all things air gunning. If you have any questions when considering this air pistol replica, please contact us for further assistance. Our knowledgeable staff is always happy to help in any way by answering questions.
Sig Sauer 1911 Spartan CO2 BB pistol Features
Sig Sauer 1911 Spartan CO2 BB pistol Features
- Full metal slide and frame
- Velocity up to 410 fps
- Uses 12-gram CO2 cartridges
- 16rd BB magazine
- Cam lever CO2 loading port
- Fixed white dot front and rear sights
- Functioning grip safety
- Skeletonized hammer and trigger
- Custom Spartan grips
- Weaver accessory rail
- MOLON LABE ("Come and take them") engraved on slide
- Consider features. When choosing an air gun, you should always take a look at the features since no two airguns are the same. You want to check for components such as mount rails, sights, and more to make sure it's the right air gun for your preferences.
- Check out how the trigger handles. You should consider the trigger since all triggers have a pull weight attached to them and this can change the way it feels to shoot it. If you prefer a lighter or heavier trigger pull, you should definitely look into this aspect before buying.
- Get to know the manufacturer. When shopping for an air gun, it is always a good idea to brush up on the manufacturers you are considering to get some insight. While going in-depth isn't necessary, it's a good idea to know the basics about the top brands and their reputations amongst shooting enthusiasts.
- Consider what you will use it for before buying. There are some air guns intended for target training and some air riddles made to use big bore pellets for game hunting. Whether you are looking for an option for some backyard plinking fun, competitive purposes, or hunting, there is an airgun on the market for you, but the key is to know ahead of time what type of shooting you intend to do. This will help narrow down the market to find the right air gun for you.
|Barrel Style||Smooth bore|
|Shots per Fill||0|
|Warranty||1-year limited warranty|